Sunday, October 7, 2012

Firoz Khan & Dharmendra together :Aadmi Aur Insaan


Firoz Khan , Dharmendra




I was searching for any movie or song picturized on Firoz Khan & Dharmendra together ,  , finally I zeroed in on this 1969 great movie called " Aadmi Aur Insaan" produced by BR Chopra , u know who directed this movie... " Yash Chopra " , not many people may be aware , the only movie where Dharmendra & Yash Chopra had work together .

I wish I could get a chance to see these gr8 movies in cinema halls , but now dayz no place for old movies , even a year old movie is not possible to watch, earlier we used to get some chance to watch old movies in noon shows, I remember watching all Dev Anand movies with my friend Naresh in noon or matinee shows , when I was in school.

OK come back .. this song is special .,Two handsome , macho heros with sexy smile & bod , well dressed  ,Mumtaz in long cut gown ,cleavage ,70's Bar ,Cabaret( not todays' item no.) which had some guidelines to be followed , n Asha Bhosle signature song.

Watch this :You Tube video link : Zindagi Etafaq Hai


No comments:

Post a Comment

test ad