Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jab Bhi Ye Dil Udaas Hota Hai -Seema & Kabir Bedi

जब भी ये दिल उदास होता है ...




























Recently I noticed I started liking this song , which was never part of my favs list of Kishore n Rafi ,  I listen Jab Bhi .. somewhere & now I just luv this duet & fond of listening while driving or at  late night , I am having 2 MP3 versions with minor variation ? slight echo , It is quite strange that I have not seen this movie “ Seema “ which is rare for me as I have seen almost all known movies of 70-80’s ,. this particular duet is by Rafi & Sharda , Sharda  is having sweet distinct child like voice . Lyricist by default , Gulzar , this may be the reason for my fondness , even without knowing who wrote this ,some instinct or rather a feel that it must be Gulzar only , yes it is..


Duet was picturised on Kabir Bedi n Simi , somehow I have a feeling that we means our industry is not recognizing Kabir Bedi 's contribution , but yes Italians did , Kabir as “ Sandokan “ was a runway hit in Italy. Here I have not seen any award like Life time achievement etc , or something on his contribution to Hindi Cinema , Glamour & TV industry . Kabir is also known as 1st Indian International model , a good presentator , having Sexy beard & deep voice , he recently rendered his voice for Apollo Tyre ad.

Dev Anand casted him in Ishq Ishq Ishq & Bullet , Kabir Bedi did nearly 70 Indian & International movies & more than 30 TV programmes mainly US & Italy.His role as Roopa Daku in Kachche Dhaage (1973) was totally in contrast with his western , suave image that also opposite macho Vinod Khanna .

Somehow I personally feel his contribution should be recognized.

No comments:

Post a Comment

test ad